STAQ Pharma is currently hiring a receiving coordinator to join our team for the 1st shift.
Looking for someone who is wanting to experience growth in their career field, and takes pride in what they do
BENEFITS: We provide medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as a 401K, Life insurance, voluntary life insurance, long term and short term disability, HSA & FSA, Aflac, LegalShield & IDShield, pet insurance, MetLife & SupportLinc Employee Assistance (mental health support)
This position functions primarily in a controlled-non-classified (CNC) environment and requires the individual to wear appropriate PPE. This position will perform labelling, visual inspection, and other duties, such as cleaning, restocking, and waste destruction, as required and/or assigned. All assigned tasks must be conducted in adherence with all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory (Ex: OSHA, DEA, FDA, etc.) requirements. Facility is a multiple shift operation where variable shifts, including weekends, may be required.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6 AM to 4 PM Pay: $20/hour
This a light to medium experience required position that involves running and managing all the shipping and receiving activity at a cGMP facility. Product and materials will be required to be purchased, accepted, logged, and shipped on a daily basis. Good organization and attention to detail will be required by this role.
- Physically “accepts” deliveries, inspects for damage, and matches them to open PO’s.
- “Receives” items into our inventory management system.
- Properly documents and tracks all product coming in and going out of facility on a daily basis.
- Ships product when a sales order is communicated by the sales department.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of dock area as directed by the Quality Department.
- Assists with quarterly inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Manages waste disposal.
- Assists other departments as bandwidth allows, especially the Material Handler position.
- Strictly adheres to cGMP’s, health and safety requirements, procedures and corporate policies
- Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements. (For example: DEA, FDA, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
VALUES & BEHAVIORS
- Demonstrates Innovation abilities by identifying and speaking up about possible improvements and identifying more efficient ways of doing things.
- Operates with Integrity by maintaining high ethical standards, cares, shows trust and respect with all employees
- Collaborates to create or participate effectively on diverse and high performing teams, is open to new ideas and perspectives, communicates across shifts, and demonstrates a safe work environment
- Demonstrates a passion to Perform by meeting personal and departmental goals, gains knowledge to display increasing independence, instills confidence in ability to perform required tasks, and progresses on qualifications within reasonable timelines
- Demonstrates Courage by speaking up, accepts constructive feedback, and takes accountability for mistakes and make necessary corrections
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED Required
Minimum of 2 year of continuous work experience in warehouse, supply chain, and/or manufacturing role, PREFERRED
Minimum 5 years of general work experience, PREFERRED