STAQ Pharma is currently looking for quality assurance technicians for their facility located in the Denver Metro area – join a team that values it’s team members and encourages the growth and success of all!
WE OFFER A $750 QUARTERLY BONUS!
EARN UP TO AN EXTRA $3,000 A YEAR!
2nd shift: Monday to Friday, 2 PM to 10:30 PM
Pay: $20-$23/hour, depending on experience ($2 shift differential)
Your responsibilities include:
- Print and maintain control of product labels
- Perform sampling and inspection of in-process and finished products
- Assist with investigations and develop and implement corrective and preventive actions geared toward continuous process improvements
- Perform evaluations to determine effectiveness of corrective actions
- Review GMP documents including master batch production records, room and equipment logs, etc.
- Support quality management system activities including document control and training program management
- Provide supplier related support to production and receiving inspection team
- 1-3 years as a Quality Technician
- Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry or biotechnology experience, preferably in support of manufacturing
- Associates degree in the sciences or equivalent experience preferred
STAQ Pharma Benefits:
HSA & FSA
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Life & Voluntary Life Insurance
Identity protection & Legal aide
EAP SupportLinc – Mental Health Support
Pet Benefit Insurance