We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Sales Director at SHARE Mobility will manage the Sales Executive team that is tasked to work with HR departments to bring Mobility-as-a-Service to enterprise. We are looking for an experienced Director that has the track record of getting the best of out a sales team and exceeding quotas.
SALES DIRECTOR POSITION
We are a mobility company that cares about improving access to jobs, education, and healthcare through transportation. We build software that makes it easy to design and manage mobility-as-a-service programs that are sustainable and work for communities of all sizes. We are on a mission to create equitable access to transportation and we do this by giving companies, cities, and transit agencies the tools to offer memberships to mobility-as-a-service. The riders access shared mobility as a subscription and 90%+ of trips are free or discounted.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to join our team. The Sales Director will be responsible for designing plans to meet targets, developing relationships with clients/customers, and growing and developing the Sales Executive Team.
Sales Director will:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
What You'll Do
- Be part of a passionate team who is changing the way people commute and share transportation
- Manage an industry vertical team by targeting major named accounts, handling inbound leads, and creating mass outreach programs to develop opportunities nationally.
- Take customers from awareness to contract and smoothly transaction the customers to operations for ongoing support.
- Meet a sales quote that is established for each sales rep, with first year business expected to exceed $1M for each account manager. This is based on past performance and current demand.