Director/Sr. Director of Business Development
Join us as we re-imagine and rebuild the clinical research model and its integration into the clinical care model: it’s time for a new PARADIGM in healthcare and drug development.
We envision a world where clinical trials become an accessible care option for all patients, fully integrated into the standard clinical care continuum, at scale. We are building a tech-enabled ecosystem to tackle inefficiencies in the current clinical research model. In today’s model, the vast majority of patients in the community are never offered access to clinical trial participation as a care option for their disease. Patients with privileged social and economic backgrounds have disproportional access to clinical trials, perpetuating existing systemic inequities in healthcare.
Our goal, via the deployment of our end-to-end technology platform embedded in the provider workflow, is to minimize barriers to clinical trial access and create efficiency at scale across the community healthcare ecosystem. In accomplishing this, patients will be given equitable access to clinical trials as a standard care option, regardless of their race, gender, socioeconomic status or insurance coverage, which will accelerate trials for sponsors and alleviate the labor burden for providers.
You are someone who is proud of your diverse background, clinical expertise, and perspectives. You’re ready to use your experience to help us reimagine the clinical research model and its integration into the overall patient care delivery model. You will work with experts in the fields of healthcare, clinical trial operations, product development, software engineering & data science, and drug development.
Join us and bring your expertise, passion, creativity, and drive as we work together to increase access for all patients, no matter the location, creating an impactful difference in healthcare globally.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Director of Business Development to help develop, manage, and lead our direct Pharma and Biotech commercial efforts at Paradigm. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in business development and will be critical in driving revenue growth and expanding our client base.
What you’ll do:
- Help establish and drive a commercial road map focused on growing our pharma and biotech segments of business development.
- Drive results through the execution of that road map to achieve revenue targets and business objectives
- Identify and cultivate new Pharma and Biotech opportunities through market research, networking, and relationship building.
- Build, manage, and maintain strong relationships with key pharma/biotech clients, opinion leaders, and industry stakeholders to enhance business partnerships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and SMEs, including product, marketing, finance, and clinical operations, to ensure alignment and cohesive execution of business strategies.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to help Paradigm stay aligned and to adapt internal strategies as necessary.
- Responsible for internal business reviews and commercial reporting.
- Participate as needed in industry events, conferences, and trade shows to represent the company and foster business growth.
Who you are:
- BA degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of Business Development experience, preferably in B2B with a leading healthcare technology provider, eClinical solution, or CRO
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, clinical trials, and drug development and commercialization (strongly preferred)
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and communication skills
- The ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding proficiency in both written and spoken communication, with the capacity to arrange and express your thoughts and concepts effectively
- A sense of ownership and a proven track record of delivering exceptional results
- Strategic thinker who can develop and execute commercial strategies that align with business goals.
- Proficiency in using CRM software, as well as reporting and analytics tools.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings, conferences, and industry events as required.
At Paradigm, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values the contributions of every employee, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on any of the aforementioned factors. We encourage and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for our open positions. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and to ensure that all employment decisions are based on job-related factors such as skills, experience, and qualifications.