Marketing Coordinator Intern
Candidate will co-create and maintain the primary marketing calendar for Movement Genius across website and social properties, as well as work closely on paid Google, Facebook, and Instagram advertising strategy. Candidate will collaborate with the team on testing, reporting, and revising campaigns to achieve goals utilizing tracking, pixels, and similar solutions to report on marketing performance.
The Marketing Coordinator is a paid internship for a professional who assists in advertising and promotional efforts for Movement Genius through digital communication channels. The candidate is responsible for creating a dynamic marketing calendar, tracking campaigns, writing CTA copy for campaigns, adding new blog material to the website, and pulling analytics reporting on campaigns. Individual will work on a Paid Marketing initiative, focusing on analytics and data reporting, marketing asset management, and sourcing new advertising content concepts.
Marketing Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Auditing existing marketing campaigns
● Managing the marketing calendar
● Creating and scheduling pre-written email newsletter communication in CRM
● Keyword research and mapping for social, blog, and email marketing
● Scheduling paid marketing campaigns and tracking performance
● Adjusting CTA on paid marketing campaigns and tracking performance
● Work with outside social agency to determine content needs
● Establish a system for link tracking, customer journey tracking, and efficient performance measurements
● Monitoring and evaluating results including building reports on those results, for the Movement Genius founders
The Intern will work alongside our CEO for Content Strategy, Digital Media and User Experience to achieve client results through integrated digital marketing. The Intern will work alongside the COO for Paid Marketing Spends and Reporting.
● Very strong verbal and written communication skills
● A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
● Proficiency with Google Sheets, Google Docs, Piktochart or Canva, Google AdWords, FB/Meta Business Manager
● A working knowledge of Social Media platforms including Tiktok, Facebook, and Instagram
● A working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is needed for success
● Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
● Ability to work well with all teams across the agency while demonstrating Movement Genius’s company values at all times
● Commitment to completing work on-time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
● Ability to maintain working quality and pace on programming adjacent to mental health topics such as suicide, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, racial iniquity, poverty, and more.
Part-Time, Hybrid & Flexible Working Options Provided
MOVEMENT GENIUS INC
Mailing Address: 1255 N Hamilton Rd, PMB 149, Gahanna, OH 43230
Physical Address: Available upon request.
COO & CO-FOUNDER