Paid Media Specialist
- Coordinate digital creative and marketing assets for paid campaigns on Google, Linkedin and Facebook/Instagram
- Work with the Demand Generation Manager to maintain a campaign calendar and proactively communicate with teams to ensure creative deadlines are met
- Lead in the setup of programmatic, paid social, and search campaigns
- Perform detailed QA and monitor campaign performance to ensure campaigns are delivering and being tracked properly
- Utilize Planner tools to complete budget research and conduct keyword targeting
- Facilitate creative rotations, ad swapping, and revisions
- Analyze and present daily, weekly, and monthly campaign analyses with a high level of quality assurance and use of optimization best practices.
- Conduct extensive audience, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid strategies
- Help develop campaign strategies, creative concepts, A/B tests, and new ideas for helping clients achieve their goals
- Assist / lead ad hoc projects and requests as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role or Agency environment.
- Certification on Google Ads, Facebook/Meta and LinkedIn.
- Proficient in Hubspot and general reporting tools
- Strong ad copy writing skills with experience in A/B ad testing
- Experienced in building ad creative in Canva
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Results-driven, organized, articulate, and a self-starter
- Positive attitude and the ability to create and maintain professional relationships with coworkers and clients