Image Processing Intern
Beehex builds and supports 3D food printing systems for various applications. We are seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around doing RnD with cookies and cake images/data, writing code, and modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, and/or improve its performance. You will also be involved in system testing and validation procedures. Our software is written entirely in Python. Therefore, Python experience is a must, and some knowledge of C++ is a plus.
· BA/BS/MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or a related field
· Good knowledge of algorithms and data structure
· Python programming experience
· Experience with OpenCV
· Multitask and working on multiple projects
· A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
· Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
· Outstanding all-around communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Send resume to Benjamin Feltner at Benjamin@beehex.com and mention you saw the posting on Rev1's jobs board.