Corporate Ventures and Partnerships Director
Success in this role will be measured by the launch of new businesses and partnerships that drive scale and that generate significant incremental revenue growth.
The Corporate Ventures and Partnerships Director reports to the EVP Corporate Ventures, Partnerships and works directly with the heads of business units accelerating their business goals through the development of new businesses and/or strategic partnerships.
This individual will be seen as a partner and consultant to business unit heads helping them to achieve their business goals through the sourcing, development and launch of new businesses and/or partnerships.
The role requires deep collaboration with risk, legal, operations, marketing, and technology to orchestrate execution meet due diligence requirements.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Concept screening for financial viability and customer desirability
- Financial modelling to evaluate new business opportunities through development phases
- Target market definition and sizing
- Pricing optimization strategies
- Buy, build, partner analysis
- Startup valuations
- Partnership development including sourcing, development, due diligence and contracting
- Sizing of funding requirements
- Go-to-market roadmap and paths to scale
- Technology roadmap from PoC to full-scale product or service
- Human capital requirements and organizational structure
- Development of high-quality reporting and presentations for the Executive Committee
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Economics or related field with an outstanding academic record.
- 10+ years’ experience Financial Services in FinTech, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or accelerators
- Business development and partnerships experience with a proven track record sourcing and executing new business opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Strong quantitative skills including start up valuations, cash flow modelling for new businesses, scenario and sensitivity analysis and revenue optimization modelling
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can operate through deep collaboration and with little direction
- Proven track record launching and scaling new products, pricing, and marketing strategies
- Analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Ability to influence technology architecture and technology roadmap
- Capability to thrive under pressure and work effectively as a team
- Experience with agile development and lean start up methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MBA, CFA or GCMA
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement:
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position