STAQ Pharma is currently hiring for material handlers to join their team here int he Denver area.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 12 PM to 8 PM
This a light to medium experience required position that involves running and managing inventory that is required for production within a cGMP facility. This position will also support the labeling and packaging operation. All inventory and supplies will run through this role as it is put into stock, picked for use, and also shipped out for selling. This is an entry level role with posibility for advancement in the productions operation.
- Safely handles chemicals, corrosives, solvents, and other pharmaceutical compounds
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies such as OSHA, EPA, RCRA and company Guidelines
- Demonstrate physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push/pull pallets, product cans, etc. multiple times per shift.
- Demonstrates ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Physically stocks inventory items in proper locations after they have been “received” by Shipping and Receiving Coordinator and released from quarantine(if applicable).
- Responsible for “picking” and prepping inventory from storage for upcoming production needs that are communicated from the operations team.
- Pulls finished goods inventory from storage when a shipping request for an order is created by the sales team.
- Keeps proper documentation for all stocking, picking, and customer orders for inventory items.
- Throughout the Material Handler’s tenure with STAQ it will be important to understand inventory usage and communicate with Supply Chain Lead any inventory level concerns.
- Assistis in the labeling and packaging of finished product.
- Assists with quarterly inventory counts and reconciliations
- Assists the operations department in other production related tasks as needed
- When asked, can communicate exactly where a particular item is and how many are available on hand
- Strictly adheres to cGMP’s, health and safety requirements, procedures and corporate policies
- Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements. (For example: DEA, FDA, etc.)
VALUES & BEHAVIORS
- Demonstrates Innovation abilities by identifying and speaking up about possible improvements and identifying more efficient ways of doing things.
- Operates with Integrity by maintaining high ethical standards, cares, shows trust and respect with all employees
- Consistently demonstrates quality by understanding your impact on product quality
- Collaborates to create or participate effectively on diverse and high performing teams, is open to new ideas and perspectives, communicates across shifts, and demonstrates a safe work environment
- Demonstrates a passion to perform by meeting personal and departmental goals, gains knowledge to display increasing independence, instills confidence in ability to perform required tasks, and progresses on qualifications within reasonable timelines
- Demonstrates Courage by speaking up, accepts constructive feedback, and takes accountability for mistakes and make necessary corrections
Please call Ashley Morales at 614-254-4147