Analog Design Engineer Intern
At SenseICs, we are engineering innovation by designing advanced integrated circuits (ICs). We are an agile, forward-thinking team who combine decades of engineering expertise with fresh talent, a commitment to our customers’ missions, and a fun, diverse culture.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength, and that people do their best work when they’re treated well. We take care of our team by providing a casual, collaborative office environment and flexible schedules. We’re also proud to offer a caring, competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as retirement savings plans and stock options.
Description: The analog designer is expected to have experience/knowledge with circuit design at the transistor level in the Cadence environment from schematic entry to physical layout and parasitic extraction.
Principle tasks will include:
- Design of analog blocks: bandgap, IDACs, VDACs, analog reference buffers, ADCs, switched capacitor circuits and amplifiers, SRAM, and IO/ESD design
- Top chip mixed-signal simulation
- Documenting designs for reviews and reports
- Test system design and fabricated chip characterization
- Pursuit of a college degree in engineering or related field
- Entrepreneurial spirit
US Citizen or Permanent Resident Required