Social Media Marketing Intern
The Social Media Marketing intern will help the Social Media Manager create content for social platforms, including but not limited to TikTok videos, story content, and building influencer relationships. They will help nurture the development of the LookHUMAN community and followership of our social platforms. The Intern will also be responsible for managing comments, responding to private messages, and resolving solutions to customer problems on public social mediums under the supervision of Print Syndicate’s Social Media Manager. A key aspect of this role will be staying up to date on internet trends and top-selling designs, and keeping the LookHUMAN brand relevant in the social media sphere.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, the individual may take on projects relevant to product launches, marketing initiatives, or other internal creative projects. This job will require a high level of independence, time management, and an ability to understand the diverse markets and audiences addressed by the LookHUMAN brand.
● Creative copywriting ability
● Knowledge of content-creating systems such as Canva
● Has video editing experience
● Ability to create compelling video content
● Stays on the pulse of internet trends
● Willingness to showcase their own personality on video
● Has a vast knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok
● Familiarity with searching trending internet topics
● Adaptability and love for creatively challenging work
● Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
● Capacity for introspection and self-improvement
● Compassion for others and a high level of respect for diversity in the workplace
● Sarcasm and irony detection skills are a plus
● Extensive library of funny GIFs desired
● An eye for aesthetic design is a must
To Apply: Interested applicants should email resume to Kayla Spencer at email@example.com and cc: Darian at firstname.lastname@example.org.