Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We create for our global customers engineered components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is one global team with over 26 offices located in The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Looking for a great place to work? You have found it with a culture that embraces teamwork, collaboration and empowerment. Come explore Novanta.
- Processing of inbound and outbound goods
- Processing of In- and Outbound in K2
- Easy to mid-size warehouse activities, ident control of goods received, pick & pack activities
- Creation of shipping documents and waybills, customs documents if necessary
- Creation of shipping docs (delivery note, freight paper, custom docs)
- Goods receipt bookings in systems( K2, SAP)
- Scheduling of parcel forwarders (and carriers)
- Schedule forwarders and carriers
- Coordination of external warehouse and logistics service providers
- ensures the cleanliness and functionality of the equipment necessary for the performance of its activities, keeps records of such equipment
- taking care of the environment in the area of working
Required Experience, Education, Skills, Training and Competencies
- Experience in a similar position a required, forklift driver's license an advantage
- Ability to coordinate complex workflows
- Team player, good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Structured and systematic working approach
- Willingness to travel to all locations and business contacts
Novanta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or Novanta policy.
Please call +1 781-266-5700 if you need a disability accommodation for any part of the employment process.