Manufacturing Engineer (m/w/d)
Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We create for our global customers engineered components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is one global team with over 26 offices located in The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Looking for a great place to work? You have found it with a culture that embraces teamwork, collaboration and empowerment. Come explore Novanta.
Manufacturing Engineer (m/w/d)
As the latest member of our Manufacturing Engineering team in Přelouč, Czech Republic, you will take responsibility for the implementation of new production equipment and manufacturing processes according to your current experience level. No matter if you are a professional- or already on a Senior-Level, the role will be adjusted to ensure your personal development in the team.
- Developing and defining new production equipment and manufacturing processes for disposable medical devices
- Implementing new and existing processes in a multi-site organization
- Interacting with R&D to develop the best solution to produce new medical devices
- Participating in risks analysis as a subject matter expert
- Creating documentation like process flow charts, system requirements, work instructions
- Defining validation approach, documentation and performing process validation
- Driving continuous improvement projects using lean tools like value stream mapping and poka yoke
- [Leading role or Participation in projects to qualify new production areas and introduce new manufacturing processes and technologies
- Support in developing optimization solutions for manufacturing processes (in cooperation with R&D and production)
- Creation of the validation requirements/documentation for new systems/processes
- Creation of operating instructions for production devices/plants, implementation and documentation of risk assessments of self-constructed means of production
- Implementation of process validations (DQ,IQ,OQ,PQ)
- Creation of process flow diagrams
- Performing of value stream analyzes and continuous improvement projects
- Creation and optimization of assembly and packaging instructions
- Participation in the creation of master validation plans, validation reports and test instructions]
- Technical university degree or technician or equivalent knowledge
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience preferred in regulated environment
- Good knowledge of efficient assembly processes
- Initial experience in the development, qualification and introduction of new manufacturing processes/technologies desirable
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written Czech and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office products and ideally SAP
In case of questions please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Adrian Klimek.
M: +49 152 02746219
Novanta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or Novanta policy.
Please call +1 781-266-5700 if you need a disability accommodation for any part of the employment process.