Voice-Focused Programming Intern
Interested in Voice Assistants like Amazon’s Alexa and Google’s Home? Want to make a difference in an early-stage product that has launched their MVP product? Come join us!
My 2 Cents (M2C) is a voice-focused tech startup based in Columbus, Ohio. M2C is bringing transparency and fair rewards back to the market research industry, through fun and engaging voice games, wherever users want to play. We strive to be the market leader in user rewarded voice data collection. We are currently an engaged client of Rev1 Ventures’ Startup Studio and have taken on initial clients, all without having to raise funding (yet).
Company values: Transparency, curiosity, self-starter, creativity, flexibility, results-driven, empathy.
We’re looking for an awesome development intern who is ready to dive into the world of Voice Assistance and grow with us! The ideal candidate will be eager to help aid in product strategy, execution, and scale of our voice and mobile platforms. Experience in voice isn’t a must, but a passion to learn more about the space is required.
Voice-Focused Programming Intern Responsibilities:
• Support lead developer in designing, building, and testing new features in the My 2 Cents online and voice ecosystem; could include but isn’t limited to Amazon’s Alexa, Google’s Home, website, & mobile presences
• Build and maintain operational tools for collection, monitoring, and analysis of user data
• Proficient in voice assistant technology is a major plus, but not required
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Execute using the agile methodology
• Remain flexible and calm in a fast-paced, startup environment
What We're looking for:
• Familiar with a back-end server language such as Ruby, Python, Node or php
• Basic understanding of development workflows using git (pull requests, code reviews)
• Eager to learn -- if you aren't familiar with the exact languages or technologies we use, that's okay! We are looking for developers who are willing to learn and want to get exposure to a broad range of web technologies
Benefits for the job include:
• Competitively paid, full time 40 hour work week across the 12-week internship
• Opportunities to continue employment beyond the internship
• Training and growth opportunities
• Hybrid, flexible, and work from home options
• Pet, family, and travel friendly culture
Send your resume to email@example.com