Community Lead Intern
Candidate will serve on the front lines of community development for Movement Genius.
The Community Lead position will send personalized emails to at least 20 Movement Genius customers each week. Candidate will ensure that the customer is able to effectively utilize the platform, add classes to their calendar, and be a frontline representative to learn more about the customer’s personal needs. Candidate will work with Movement Genus team to properly tag, note, and add relevant fields to the CRM to ensure customer information is properly documented. Candidate will co-create the SOP for future customer service FAQs, Email Templates, and On-Boarding Best Practices.
Marketing Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Email current Movement Genius customers (personalized emails)
● Email former Movement Genius customers (pre-made emails)
● Create surveys for customers to complete
● Field customer service and platform questions
● Co-develop a written SOP for customer service and frequently asked questions
● Tracking communication and creating reports for management team
The Intern will work alongside our COO for Community Management.
● Very strong verbal and written communication skills
● A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
● Proficiency with Google Sheets, Google Docs, Piktochart or Canva, Google AdWords, FB/Meta Business Manager
● Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
● Ability to work well with all types of indiviudals demonstrating Movement Genius’s company values at all times
● Commitment to completing work on-time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
● Ability to maintain working quality and pace on programming adjacent to mental health topics such as suicide, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, racial iniquity, poverty, and more.
Part-Time, Hybrid & Flexible Working Options Provided
MOVEMENT GENIUS INC
Mailing Address: 1255 N Hamilton Rd, PMB 149, Gahanna, OH 43230
Physical Address: Available upon request.
COO & CO-FOUNDER